A wide variety of materials, including carbon and stainless steel, as well as numerous exotic and unique alloys, are used in the design and production of a broad range of static mixers by Altam Manufacturing. In Los Angeles, California
The Type “CM” Custody Transfer Mixers employ a simple design to provide the ultimate in mixing. Each unit achieves high mixing efficiency through multiple-action mixing. The crude oil and water content are mixed through equal division, re-division and rotational mixing which enhances turbulence and mixing. This results in complete uniformly mixed product at the outlet. The “CM” Custody Transfer Mixer is used when accurate sampling is required such as in the custody transfer of crude oil from either ship to shore or storage facility to another. The design flexibility of MXR’s Mixing Technologies will provide superior mixing performance in Custody Transfer Applications. Standard Material of construction is Carbon Steel. Available in pipe sizes from 3/4″ to 60″ diameter.
• Provide homogenization of bottom sediment and water prior to sampling in
Custody Transfer pipelines.
• Mixing of oil streams such as water cut measurement, online sampling of
hydrocarbons, and spot sampling or automatic grab sample.
• Low cost
• Short mixing length
• Guaranteed mixing performance
• Available in stock for immediate shipment
• Very high mixing efficiency for accurate sampling
• Highly effective in mixing liquid/liquid or gas/liquid dispersion.
• To meet the stringent requirements of ISO 3171, API 8.2, and ASTM D4177.
• Can be installed in a horizontal or vertical pipeline.
• Automatic sampler to be located around three to five pipe diameters of
straight pipe downstream of the static mixer.
A wide variety of process applications take advantage of static mixing technology including: